Atrociously Truthful to Acceptance

Acceptance is apparently the hardest part of life. Just on the verge of stepping into the other side of life, when I look back it already seems like I have lived for so long and that’s unbelievable. I am glad no one barged in with a knife behind my back all these years. Because just a couple of days back I woke up realising I am not the same guy to sleep at 3 and wake up at 10 any longer. My poo wakes me up at 6:30 sharp. And that my friend is how I have designed myself. Apparently!

For now, let's just blame it partly on the school going teenager and partly on the work commitments and most importantly the time zone differences from family! Speaking of which, without digressing for another moment, let's just accept the old age rage syndromes and begin speaking of acceptance yet again. 

Accepting that another person did not like your design, accepting that your product launch failed to impress the client, accepting that you are scared of falling down, may be yet again; phew!! Let alone accepting the road ahead is all by ourselves. It doesn’t so matter as of now thinking it's always been by ourself. It already has been half a life dealing with the same damn soul.

Whereas accepting relationships, broken hearts, failures, deaths, these are the hardest of what one can think of. They either change the person in us or make an ass as stubborn as it could be. The overall reaction of mind when things don’t go as planned, is what brings in this whole speech of acceptance. 

The problem isn’t we are born to win, the tougher bit is we don’t like to lose. This traces back to the toddler years when we were made to compete against our own self, chasing irrational numbers in tests, bullying the weak and sometimes getting bullied on. It's the whole system we have adapted to even as adults. Egotism and antagonism, have worked their ways up to the hierarchy. This is how society now works. If you had talked to me a decade back, I had the confidence of a rebel, unshaken, bold, brave as a bear. And may be arrogant for most of the times. Having spent the last couple of years with more exponential exposure to life, with more successes than failure and with losses more subjective and irrational than ever before, the whole dimension of reality has twisted in this time.

I have learnt to accept rejection of my personal self towards another being. I have learnt to accept “No” for an answer yet find another way to achieve what I aimed for. I have learnt to accept that what works for me is what I devise for myself and not something I devise for others, be it my own child. It all comes back to me in terms of strife and pain. A better approach to life is always finding the root cause of a problem and working on that. Not just laying by the current and waiting for time to pass over you. 

Learn!! This is the biggest lesson of life that I have learnt. Learn to not be cross, learn to not repeat the cause that led to a problem in the first place. Learn to keep myself dignified enough to not let anyone else pass a judgement. Because in the end I am the one driving the car of my life. It's my personal ride. No not my partner's, not my parent's; neither my children's nor my job's. Just the 2 kg brain I carry up in my head every morning when I wake up.

In the first half of our life, we are so busy capturing every ounce of exposure we gain, every person we meet, every book we read, we just want to swim in that plethora of knowledge and experience. We want to run into the wild, alone and fearless. We wish to ride with the speed of light, because yet not we understand what we are. We don’t know and we never would! We aren’t sure of ourselves, and wonder how we conform to a partner for nuptial bliss or blunders. After this tread of a journey, only then one comes to a point from where everything seems clearer. We do begin to lose the vision of the eye sight but insight grows. We just see it through. We accept it. Knowing something is one, understanding is another and the crucial and most difficult part is implementing it in life itself.

Scars, memories, failures, should always mellow down our arrogance and make way for a birth of a person who has learnt to accept the flaws and still walk forward towards something new. The moment when you wake up forgetting what was in the past, and rising to live another day before you forget again. The lessons of life are not taught in one go. It is a gradual process. The point is to remember what it is teaching us because the curriculum is specially designed to individual tastes and preferences. There isn’t a luxury any better than an experience of our own Life. 

Comments

  1. True
    Acceptance to all adversity to combat & reaching almost to favour is just pleasant Nothing impressive than this. 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equal and Dignified

Someone Just So Special!!!

The pArt of Living Nonsense