Offings on the way!


How often do we muse on those incidents and teachings that give us a lesson for life? Wisdom gathered from here and there and making it stick on forever. And seldom do we thank those fellows for bringing light to those hidden adages.

I clearly remember that day; it was rather uneventfully consequential day of my life. A father figure told me to make the most of the choices that come my way. Having said that, he emphasized, “Communication is the key”. Those words, still ring in my ears. In that short span, right in that moment it became a phrase associated with me for good.

But then I never looked back and thanked him. I never realized how he managed to guide me for the rest of my life. If I now brood on, thirty years seem full of teachings by those god-sent men (at least for that moment). And I wonder how many such people helped me be what I am today.

I am so sure; we all must have learnt something or the other even from tiny little needle to that n bristled toothbrush. Getting a little less theoretical, honestly, with google in hand and the entire world at our feet, despite feeling on top of the world, we all must have had our moments of fascination that gave us light to look beyond.

Does this feeling of enlightenment, this course of sagacity happen to us all at some point of time? Or is it just the work of a free mind constantly creating a feel good factor? By any means, when one stands alone, on the other side of life, at the last straw, everyone eventually goes through all those incidents happened so far. Far, as in, really far! A lifetime!

Life keeps knocking in our head to stop, to look back and cease, then cherish and move on. All this happens in fractions of seconds. Try it on!


Comments

Popular Posts