Homecoming!!


So I usually call my self a happy go lucky soul full of emotions for family and friends. But then I never expect anyone to respond back to me with those same feelings. A typical scorpion trait, probably, I don’t care what others feel about me, I go by what I feel for them. Now it’s been a while I haven’t been with those who are so important to me. I had had my turns of cravings and terrible miseries of being away from home. And now here is the time to meet them all.

To begin my journey of meeting the who’s who of my life, I gathered small gifts for everyone who matters. And precisely, at this stage I am loaded in debt, yet that excitement of being with all is so enormous that I might end up shedding a tear or two out of joy. Now this is what happiness is to me.

With the essence of social media and high-end connectivity, I have all the ways to express my excitement. I am aware that many would take that as an overdone expression. People do that all the time. I won’t be the first one to do so. What the fuss is all about? Although, what they don’t get is that this is my first time for that exulted excitement that I am going through.

There is always a vibe, a link in every relation. And two people do share that same sense for each other. I wonder if distance can change that! Different time zones, disparate work schedules, I am sure these things matter. One thing that I have learnt in all these months of sharing my life with my own self, is that things are not as transparent as one might think they are. May be I was naïve enough for this world or call me ignorant that I just wanted to see things the way they appeared to me. Straight ahead, without thinking about those ifs and buts.

Then I pondered at my evaluation, and realized if I hadn’t been like that, I wouldn’t have had those people as special to me as they are now. I would have had spent all those numerous days questioning the authenticity of the words they used and then analyzing the conditions. To which I now have submitted myself and have accepted them the way they are and more so love them for being an integral part of my life.

Albeit, it is not easy to abstain yourself from breaking down the actions, fighting for your thoughts, making sure you are heard, hating a temperament, and then again combining everything else back and hanging on with and around the same bunch of people. Blame it on PMS’s or any hysterical retorts that prevail, if you have got strength in your people, if your trust them and have a little faith for thou shall always be there, its all worth it.

In the end, I just want to wish myself a happier homecoming.


Comments

Popular Posts